RuuviTag is an advanced open-source sensor platform that can measure temperature, relative air humidity, air pressure and acceleration.
RuuviTag comes with several appealing features:
1.CE / FCC / RoHS / IP67 / Bluetooth certifications
2. Approved by Google — the world’s first open-source beacon with full support for Eddystone.
3. Easy to use — works out of the box and software updates are made easy.
4. Measures temperature, relative air humidity, air pressure and acceleration.
5. Wirepas Connectivity mesh — networks with an unlimited number of nodes.
6. Long range RF antenna.
8. Several year theoretical battery lifetime.
9. An integrated NFC (Near-Field-Communication) antenna.
10. 100% open-source both hardware and software.
Would you like to have one?
Ruuvi is an easy way to measure environment at your home, hobbies or business. Order now and get hooked with measuring!
RuuviTag – Wireless Temperature Sensor (4-in-1)
Out of stock
RuuviTag is a Bluetooth sensor that sends temperature, relative air humidity, air pressure and motion information directly to your mobile phone. Read more